SocietyOne Doubles its Brokerage Channel with Expanded Partnership with Loan Market Group
SYDNEY, December 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Digital Finance Platform CompanyOne has extended its partnership with the largest network of brokers in Australasia, Loan Market Group, in an agreement that allows its brokers to offer more choice and results to clients.
Loan market Brokers have been recommending SocietyOne’s award-winning products and services to clients since 2019, but the new partnership now extends to businesses from other Loan Market Group aggregators – PLAN Australia, Choice Aggregation and FAST Group.
SocietyOne has so far facilitated 5,000 personal loans worth $ 125 million through the broker channel.
Tony MacRae, Business Director of SocietyOne: “SocietyOne is proud to partner with the Loan Market Group and bring the SocietyOne experience to its brokers and ultimately to its clients.
Tony MacRae, Business Director of SocietyOne
“A simple, quick and easy personal loan is what we offer. A broker can get a quote in two minutes and complete an application in about five minutes. This is a great opportunity to offer our award-winning products and services through a network of brokers. which prides itself on delivering excellent results to its clients. “
Sam White, Executive Chairman of the Loan Market Group: “Loan Market Group provides industry-leading assistance to brokers from all of our aggregators. Providing access to the best solutions for the varied needs of their customers is part of this commitment. SocietyOne’s focus on investing in their technology solutions, along with their strong offering to customers, makes them a good choice for all of our businesses. “
The Loan Market Group, wholly owned by the family, has grown in March 2021 with the acquisition of aggregators formerly owned by NAB, PLAN Australia, Choice Aggregation Services and FAST Group.
Like SocietyOne, Loan Market Group is also an award-winning technology innovator. Its bespoke CRM, MyCRM, won the company the Mortgage category at the 2021 Australian Digital Technology Awards, while Loan market was ranked # 1 for IT and CRM support in the 2021 MPA Brokers on Aggregators survey.
For more information: www.societyone.com.au
CompanyOne (www.societyone.com.au) is a leading digital finance platform. Since its launch in August 2012, SocietyOne provided more than $ 1 billion total loans and has assisted over 35,000 borrowers. Its brokerage distribution channel has also resulted in over $ 125 million in loan arrangements since its launch 16 months ago.
SocietyOne offers secured and unsecured fixed rate personal loans between $ 5,000 and $ 70,000, over periods of 2, 3, 5 or 7 years. Its free credit score product helps customers know their score, understand how it works, and learn how to improve it with clear and simple information.
SocietyOne is backed by a diverse group of shareholders, including News Corp Australia, Seven West Media, Consolidated Press Holdings, Reinventure Fund (the venture capital arm of Westpac Group) and several credit unions and mutual banks.
SocietyOne has received numerous industry awards:
- # 2 in the Australian Financial Review Top 100 Most Innovative Companies 2020
- Product Review 2020 Awards – Personal Loans
- Fintech Business – Loan Innovator of the Year, 2019 Fintech Excellence Award
- Deloitte Rapide 500, winner of APAC 2019
- 2019 5 Star Canstar and Personal Loan Prices Product Review
- # 9 in the Australian Financial Review Top 100 Most Innovative Companies 2019
- Credit Innovator of the Year at the 2018 Fintech Business Awards
- Best Marketing / Branding Initiative of the Year at the Fintech Australia Awards 2018
- Listed in the Australian Financial Review’s 100 Most Innovative Companies list for 2018
- Excellence in P2P Lending at FinTech Australia Awards 2017
- Innovative Retail Product of the Year in the RFi Group Australian Retail Banking Awards 2017
- Award for the best FinTech Bank collaboration at the 2017 Australian FinTech Awards
- Ranked in the 2016 Global FinTech Top 100 by KPMG and H2 Ventures
About the Loan Market Group
Loan Market Group is one of the largest and fastest growing retail mortgage brokerage firms in Australasia. Proudly family owned and run, it was founded in 1994 by Sam White and is part of the White Family Group of companies comprising Loan market, PLAN Australia, Choice Aggregation Services, FAST, Wealth Market, Home Now and White Ray. There are nearly 7,000 brokers that make up Loan Market Group in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
Copyright © acrofan All rights reserved