$147 billion in payment processing solutions markets, 2027:
Dublin, June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Payment Processing Solutions Market by Payment Method (Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Wallets, ACH), Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud-Based), Vertical (BFSI, Government & Utilities, telecommunications and IT, healthcare) and region – Forecast to 2027″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global payment processing solutions market is expected to grow from USD 90.9 billion in 2022 to USD 147.4 billion by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during the period forecast.
By payment method, credit card registers higher market share during the forecast period
Credit card is a payment card issued to users, allowing the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services and other charges. A credit card allows consumers to build up a continuing balance of debt, subject to interest. A credit card usually involves a third party entity that pays the seller and is reimbursed by the buyer. Banks and other financial institutes offer various credit cards, such as business, secure, prepaid and digital cards.
By Deployment Type, Premises Records Higher Market Share Over the Forecast Period
On-premises deployment of payment processing solutions to gain full control over their infrastructure and assets, as well as improve their online security measures. Payment processing solutions are deployed on-premises by organizations where user credentials are critical to the operation of the business.
On-premises deployment is preferred by BFSI, healthcare, and governments due to their strict data security regulations. Well-established retailers also prefer to use on-site payment solutions that can support their existing point-of-sale systems.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have a higher CAGR during the forecast period
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The region has been segmented into China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Some developed countries in the region are quick to adopt new technologies, while some developing countries need a long time to catch up with developed countries.
The region displays a combination of strong growth, developing economies, and growing mobile and internet adoption. The region’s population has led to a large subscriber base for telecommunications companies, large and diverse geographic areas, and a large subscriber base.
- Growing government initiatives for digital payments to act as a market opportunity
- Credit card segment to hold largest market share in 2022
- On-Premise Segment to Hold Larger Market Share in 2022
- Other verticals hold the largest market share in 2022
- APAC will hold the largest market share in 2022
- APAC will become the best market to invest in during the forecast period
- Increase in e-commerce sales alongside growing internet penetration
- Embrace contactless payments globally
- Changing customer expectations
- Growing use of mobile commerce in the transportation industry
- Lack of a global standard for cross-border transactions
- Lack of digital literacy in emerging countries
- Increase in financial inclusion around the world
- Increase in government and private initiatives to promote digital transactions
- Threat of increasing cyberattacks on digital payment solutions
5.3 COVID-19 Outlook for Payment Processing Solutions
- Payment Processing Solutions Market: Analysis of Drivers and Opportunities in the Age of COVID-19
- Market: analysis of challenges and constraints in the era of COVID-19
- Use Case 1: PayPal
- Use Case 2: SIF
- Use case 3: PayU
- Use Case 4: Tape
- Use Case 5: Square
Value chain analysis
- The top ten companies with the most patent applications
- Top Twenty Patent Owners (United States)
- Number of patents granted, 2011-2021
- Digital Technology Enablers, Their Advantages and Examples in Payment Processing Solutions Market
Trends and Disruptions Affecting Buyers
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- ACI in the world
- Fatt Merchant
- Finix Payments
- Global Payments
- Jack Henry & Associates
- Click and pay
- Much better
- payment record
- Pineapple Payments
- Secure payment systems
- If the
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ol3s1b